Sell or Donate Your Vehicle
We buy cars, trucks, vans, and SUV's, running or not
Fill out our form to request a quote!
Plan your pull
• Know which part(s) you need. It can be helpful to bring the broken part(s) for reference.
• Bring cash for the $2/person entrance fee.
• Check the Pricelist and bring any parts you are replacing that have core charges to reduce your cost!
• Familiarize yourself with the yard map. It will help you find the vehicles you want to check.
• Wheelbarrows, engine hoists, and manual tire break down machines are available for use free of charge.
• Take only what you need. Assemblies may have several connected parts with separate charges.
We recommend personal safety equipment like gloves, boots, and safety glasses.
Only hand tools and battery-powered tool are allowed.
No jacks or cutting torches permitted.
Pets and alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
Must be 16+ to enter the yard. Child care and waiting rooms are not available.
I-PULL by Intermountain
3015 N 15th E
Idaho Falls, ID